₱880.00 was ₱1,100.00
This variant is currently sold out
BUY 1 TAKE 1 ON ALL NOSE LIFTER SINGLES. 20% DISCOUNT IS AUTOMATICALLY APPLIED TO THIS PRODUCT.
Nose Lifter is a device that is inserted into the nose to perfect its size and shape. It can fix a variety of nasal shape problems including but not limited to: flat noses, wide and bulbous noses, hook noses, droopy noses, crooked noses, flaring nostrils, upturned noses, dorsal humps, side humps and many others. Unlike popular devices that does not work or will take months before reshaping can take place, Nose Lifter guarantees an instant dramatic results in just 30 seconds.Loose Powder
There is no specific way of determining which size is the best for your nose type. It depends on factors such as the width and height of your nose, your age, the thickness of the skin, the pliability of the cartilage and the shape of the nostrils. We recommend that you initially buy the complete set or the petite, small, medium and large sets to accurately determine which size is the best for your nose. Also, you should highly consider comfort in determining which size is best for you. As a rule of thumb, the smallest Nose Lifter that gives visible results is the best size for you. Using larger Nose Lifter for your nose might give an even more dramatic results but could be less comfortable.
Sizes: Super Petite, Petite, Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large.
1. Petite Set contains Super Petite, Petite and Extra Small.
2. Small Set contains Extra Small, Small and Medium.
3. Medium Set contains Small, Medium and Large.
4. Large Set contains Medium, Large and Extra Large.
5. Complete Set contains Super Petite, Petite, Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large.
1. Wash Nose Lifter with soap and water before use. Position your head looking forward or downward. Do not insert the device looking up. Start with the right nostril, get one Nose Lifter splint using the right hand and hold it at the base using the thumb and index finger with the jut facing you. Insert the tip of the splint pushing the tip of the nose with a gentle upward pressure.
2. Round your lips and move them downwards to stretch the nostrils. Gently push the base of the Nose Lifter splint towards the base of the nostril. See figure 2. Adjust the splint by pressing the sides of the nose until it snugly fits inside the nostril. See figure 3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 using the left hand to insert the splint into the left nostril.
3. To remove, position your head looking forward or downward. Do not remove the device looking up. Using the Nose Lifter hook, pull the splint downwards by the jut. See figure 4. Repeat this process to remove the other splint.
Made in Korea.