Piringubu Glycolic Acid Peel Set
This variant is currently sold out
Piringubu Glycolic Acid Peel Set(30%, 50%) is a skin renewing micropeeling agent that reveals a healthy, younger looking skin without obvious signs of peeling. Derived from 100% natural ingredients, It is mild and gentle even for sensitive skin. It reduces fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, blemishes, signs of aging and sun damage. It is also very effective in treating acne, whiteheads and blackheads. With skin calming Myrcene that's soothes the skin and hasten skin recovery from micropeeling and α-Pinene that prevents inflammation while providing a bacteriostatic skin surface for a smoother, blemish free, younger looking skin!
1. Perform a skin test first by applying a small portion of the peel below your ear along the jaw line. Wait 1 full minute and neutralize the area with PIRINGUBU ACID PEEL NEUTRALIZER. If no itching, rashes, hives and other unusual reactions occur within 24 hours, it is safe to proceed.
2. Wear a latex or plastic gloves to protect the hands and prevent it from peeling.
3. Using a cotton pad, apply PIRINGUBU GRAPESEED PEEL PRIMING SOLUTION to remove surface oil and dirt.
4. Allow the skin to dry thoroughly. Applying peeling solution on wet skin will produce poor results.
5. SHAKE BOTTLE GENTLY TO ENSURE ACCURATE CONCENTRATION. Dispense the chemical peel over the cotton pad and apply an even layer on your skin carefully avoiding the eyes. Allow atleast 1 cm distance from the eyes. Wait for 3-5 minutes. Stinging is normal.
6. If no redness or frosting (whitening of the skin) occurs, apply 2nd layer using the same cotton pad. Drop more peeling solution if cotton pad becomes dry. You can apply up to 3 layers waiting 3-5 minutes per layer.
7. Stop application when skin becomes very red or frosting occurs. Usually afer the 3rd layering. Frosting may not always occur even after the 3rd layering that is why it is best to limit layering to 3 for beginners and adjust up to 6-9 layers divided over 2-3 days on your next peeling sessions if you want deeper peeling.
8. Neutralize the chemical peel by applying PIRINGUBU ACID PEEL NEUTRALIZER. Mix 1/2 teaspoon of the powder with 30 ml of water. Soak the cotton pad with the solution and apply on the skin.
9. Apply the neutralizer until no burning sensation is felt.
10. Towel dry the skin and apply PIRINGUBU POST PEEL CREAM evenly. Apply the cream 3 to 6 times a day until peeling finishes in about a 3 to 10 days.
WARNING: Avoid sun exposure during peeling as the skin is more sensitive to light. If sun exposure is inevitable, use Piringubu Complete Sun Protect.
Grape Seed Priming Solution (30ml) Ingredients: Triple Distilled Water, Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract, Oligomeric Procyanidins, Vitamin C, Resveratrol, Hamamelis Japonica Leaf Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol.
Glycolic Acid Peel (30ml) Ingredients: Triple Distilled Water, Glycolic (Alpha Hydroxy) Acid, Citrus Hystrix Leaf Extract, Myrcene, α-Pinene, Vitamin A, Prunus Persica Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Angelica Keiskei Leaf Extract.
Acid Peel Neutralizer (30g) Ingredients: 100% Pure Powderized Nahcolite Crystals.
Post Peel Cream (30g) Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Collagen, Urea, Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide, Tea Tree Oil, Levomenol, Erythromycin, Vitamin E, Vitamin C.
Made in Japan.