Piringubu Green Peeling Oil
This product is currently sold out.
Piringubu Green Peeling Oil is a very potent oil based peel that is specially formulated for pigmentation problems. It is very effective in brightening and evening the skin tone of the the underarms, knees, face, neck, arms, legs and any other areas of the body. It is a painless, non stinging peel rich with α-Glucans, Flavonoids and Peony Flower Extract that are clinically proven to help diminish skin darkening and pigmentation while at the same time brightens and clarifies the skin for a radiant and luminous skin that is perfectly clear and spotless!
1. Perform a skin test first by applying a small portion of the peel below your ear along the jaw line. Wait 1 full minute and cleanse the area with soap and water. If no itching, rashes, hives and other unusual reactions occur within 24 hours, it is safe to proceed.
2. Wear a latex or plastic gloves to protect the hands and prevent it from peeling.
3. Using a cotton pad, apply PIRINGUBU GRAPESEED PEEL PRIMING SOLUTION to remove surface oil and dirt.
4. Allow the skin to dry thoroughly. Applying peeling solution on wet skin will produce poor results.
5. SHAKE BOTTLE GENTLY TO ENSURE ACCURATE CONCENTRATION. Dispense the chemical peel over the cotton pad and apply an even layer on your skin. Stinging may occur. Wait for 2 minutes.
6. Using the same cotton pad, apply another layer and wait for 2 minutes. Do this until you reached the desired 3 to 6 layers. Drop more peeling solution if cotton pad becomes dry.
7. Leave the solution overnight and repeat the procedure for 2 more days. Adjust layering depending on the desired depth of peel. If it is your first time peeling, it is best to start with 3 layers on each 3 days for a total of 9 layers. Increase layering on your future peeling session to increase the depth of peel to achieve your desired results.
8. Apply PIRINGUBU POST PEEL CREAM evenly starting on the 4th day. Apply the cream twice a day until peeling finishes in about a 7 to 14 days.
WARNING: Avoid sun exposure during peeling as the skin is more sensitive to light. If sun exposure is inevitable, use Piringubu Complete Sun Protect.
WARNING: Stop using products that produces exfoliation 5 days prior to peeling such as scrubs, acne creams, astringents and other exfoliants.
WARNING: Do not apply on broken or irritated skin. You can apply peels on Acne as long as the acne was never pricked.
Ingredients: Triple Distilled Water, Alpha Hydroxy Acid, Beta Hydroxy Acid, Malic Acid, Multi Fruit Acid, Kojic Acid, Prunus Persica Leaf Extract, α-Glucans, Flavonoids, Vitamin C, Peony Flower Extract, Angelica Keiskei Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.
Net vol. 30 ml. Made in Japan.