Piringubu Jessner's Skin Revivifying Peel
This product is currently sold out.
Piringubu Jessner's Skin Revivifying Peel Set is an anti-acne and anti-ageing peel made from 14% Lactic Acid, 14% Salicylic Acid and 14% Resorcinol. It is very potent in treating cystic acne and acne that results in deep, icepick scars. It treats active lesions, scars and blemishes as well as all other acneic manifestations such as blackheads, whiteheads and milia. It also prevents future breakouts while reversing symptoms of ageing such as discolorations, fine lines and wrinkles. Energized with Tocotrienol and Tocopherol, this peel enhances elastin and collagen synthesis to restore skin’s youthful appearance!
1. Perform a skin test first by applying a small portion of the peel below your ear along the jaw line. Wait 1 full minute and neutralize the area with PIRINGUBU ACID PEEL NEUTRALIZER. If no itching, rashes, hives and other unusual reactions occur within 24 hours, it is safe to proceed.
2. Wear a latex or plastic gloves to protect the hands and prevent it from peeling.
3. Using a cotton pad, apply PIRINGUBU GRAPESEED PEEL PRIMING SOLUTION to remove surface oil and dirt.
4. Allow the skin to dry thoroughly. Applying peeling solution on wet skin will produce poor results.
5. Dispense the chemical peel over the cotton pad and apply an even layer on your skin. Stinging may occur. Wait for 2 minutes.
6. If no redness or frosting (whitening of the skin) occurs, apply 2nd layer using the same cotton pad. Drop more peeling solution if cotton pad becomes dry.
7. Stop application when skin becomes very red or frosting occurs. Usually afer the 2nd or 3rd layering. Frosting may not always occur even after the 3rd layering that is why it is best to limit layering to 3 layers initially and adjust on your succeeding peeling sessions if you want deeper peeling.
8. Neutralize the chemical peel by applying PIRINGUBU ACID PEEL NEUTRALIZER. Mix 1/2 teaspoon of the powder with 30 ml of water. Soak the cotton pad with the solution and apply on the skin.
9. Apply the neutralizer until no burning sensation is felt.
10. Towel dry the skin and apply PIRINGUBU POST PEEL CREAM evenly. Apply the cream twice a day until peeling finishes in about a 7 to 14 days.
WARNING: Avoid sun exposure during peeling as the skin is more sensitive to light. If sun exposure is inevitable, use Piringubu Complete Sun Protect.
Ingredients: Triple Distilled Water, Lactic Acid, Salicylic (Beta Hydroxy) Acid, Resorcinol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Malus Domestica Fruit Extract, Tocotrienol, Tocopherol, Chlorogenic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.
Net vol. 30 ml. Made in Japan.