Piringubu Multivitamin Arbutin Fruit Peel Set
This product is currently sold out.
Piringubu Multivitamin Arbutin Fruit Peel Set is a powerful, vitamin-infused peel that dramatically improves the skin’s overall complexion! It is a therapeutic peel that you can use frequently without the stinging and discomfort other peels give. It is energized with Arbutin from Pear Fruit Extract that treats skin discoloration and dullness while improving its radiance and luminosity. Polyphenols repair damaged skin and scar tissues to lessen the visibility of scars. Niacinamide treats and prevents signs and symptoms of photodamage and skin aging while Vitamins A, C and E ensures a smoother, softer and younger skin!
1. Perform a skin test first by applying a small portion of the peel below your ear along the jaw line. Wait 1 full minute and cleanse the area with soap and water. If no itching, rashes, hives and other unusual reactions occur within 24 hours, it is safe to proceed.
2. Wear a latex or plastic gloves to protect the hands and prevent it from peeling.
3. Using a cotton pad, apply PIRINGUBU GRAPESEED PEEL PRIMING SOLUTION to remove surface oil and dirt.
4. Allow the skin to dry thoroughly. Applying peeling solution on wet skin will produce poor results.
5. SHAKE BOTTLE GENTLY TO ENSURE ACCURATE CONCENTRATION. Dispense the chemical peel over the cotton pad and apply an even layer on your skin. Stinging may occur. Wait for 5 minutes after each layering.
6. Using the same cotton pad, apply another layer and wait for 5 minutes. Do this until you reached the desired 3 to 6 layers. Drop more peeling solution if cotton pad becomes dry.
7. Leave the solution for 8 to 24 hours. For best results, do not rinse for the entire 3 day application. Repeat the procedure for 2 more days omitting peel primer for days 2 and 3. Note that peel primer is only used on day 1. Adjust layering depending on the desired depth of peel. Increase layering on your future peeling session to increase the depth of peel to achieve your desired results.
8. Apply PIRINGUBU POST PEEL CREAM evenly starting on the 4th day. Apply the cream twice 3 to 6 times per day until peeling finishes in about a 3 to 7 days.
WARNING: Avoid sun exposure during peeling as the skin is more sensitive to light. If sun exposure is inevitable, use Piringubu Complete Sun Protect.
Ingredients: Triple Distilled Water, Arbutin, Polyphenols, Pyrus Pyrifolia Fruit Extract, Vitamins A, C, E, B3, Sodium Hyaluronate, Multi Fruit Acid, Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Kojic Acid, Retinoic Acid, Imperata Cylindrica Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Extract.
Net vol. 30 ml. Made in Japan.