Piringubu Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) Peel
This variant is currently sold out
Piringubu Trichloroacetic Acid Peel(20%, 30%) reduces discolorations, fine lines, wrinkles, signs of aging, photodamage, acne, blemishes, pore size, scars and most skin imperfections for a smoother, softer and flawless skin. With Zeaxanthin that protects healthy skin cells against damage caused by sudden change in skin pH. It also reduces oxidative stress and blocks the effects of light including UV to prevent photodamage during the crucial peeling period. Vitamin C is added to enhance skin regeneration and repair while natural fruit extracts soothes the skin for comfortable, safe and addictive peeling experience!
1. Perform a skin test first by applying a small portion of the peel below your ear along the jaw line. Wait 1 full minute and neutralize the area with PIRINGUBU ACID PEEL NEUTRALIZER. If no itching, rashes, hives and other unusual reactions occur within 24 hours, it is safe to proceed.
2. Wear a latex or plastic gloves to protect the hands and prevent it from peeling.
3. Using a cotton pad, apply PIRINGUBU GRAPESEED PEEL PRIMING SOLUTION to remove surface oil and dirt.
4. Allow the skin to dry thoroughly. Applying peeling solution on wet skin will produce poor results.
5. SHAKE BOTTLE GENTLY TO ENSURE ACCURATE CONCENTRATION. Dispense the chemical peel over the cotton pad and apply an even layer on your skin. Stinging may occur. Wait for 2 minutes.
6. If no redness or frosting (whitening of the skin) occurs, apply 2nd layer using the same cotton pad. Drop more peeling solution if cotton pad becomes dry.
7. Stop application when skin becomes very red or frosting occurs. Usually afer the 2nd or 3rd layering. Frosting may not always occur even after the 3rd layering that is why it is best to limit layering to 3 layers initially and adjust on your succeeding peeling sessions if you want deeper peeling.
8. Neutralize the chemical peel by applying PIRINGUBU ACID PEEL NEUTRALIZER. Mix 1/2 teaspoon of the powder with 30 ml of water. Soak the cotton pad with the solution and apply on the skin.
9. Apply the neutralizer until no burning sensation is felt.
10. Gently wash face with mild soap and water. Towel dry the skin and apply PIRINGUBU POST PEEL CREAM evenly. Apply the cream twice a day until peeling finishes in about a 7 to 14 days.
WARNING: Avoid sun exposure during peeling as the skin is more sensitive to light. If sun exposure is inevitable, use Piringubu Complete Sun Protect.
WARNING: Stop using products that produces exfoliation 5 days prior to peeling such as scrubs, acne creams, astringents and other exfoliants.
WARNING: Do not apply on broken or irritated skin. You can apply peels on Acne as long as the acne was never pricked.
Ingredients: Triple Distilled Water, Trichloroacetic Acid, Cucumis Melo Extract, Zeaxanthin, Vitamin C, Prunus Persica Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Angelica Keiskei Leaf Extract.
Net vol. 30 ml. Made in Japan.